Kadir Has University Electrical-Electronics Engineering Department is accredited by MÜDEK (Association for Evaluation and Accreditation of Engineering Programs).
Our vision is to be a reputable department in research and project-based education worldwide.
Our mission is to contribute to scientific and technological developments in Electrical-Electronics Engineering with original research outputs and to train qualified engineers with project-based engineering education.
Kadir Has University, Department of Electrical-Electronics graduates can
- Undertake engineering, research & development and management duties in national and international companies,
- Complete master’s and doctoral programs in Turkey or abroad and work as academics in higher education institutions,
- Develop products containing new technologies in related fields and participate in the establishment of new companies.
- Adequate knowledge in mathematics, science, and electrical-electronics engineering discipline subjects; ability to use theoretical and applied knowledge in these areas in complex electrical-electronics engineering problems,
- Ability to determine, identify, formulate, and solve complex electrical-electronics engineering problems; ability to select and apply proper analysis and modeling methods for this purpose,
- Ability to design a complex electrical-electronics engineering system under realistic constraints and conditions in such a way as to meet the desired result considering the standards, quality, ethical and environmental conditions; ability to apply modern design methods for this purpose,
- Ability to devise, select, and use modern techniques and tools needed to analyze and solve complex problems encountered in electrical-electronics engineering practice; ability to effectively employ information technologies,
- Ability to design and conduct experiments, gather data, analyze, and interpret results for investigating complex electrical-electronics engineering problems or discipline-specific research questions,
- Ability to work efficiently in intra-disciplinary and multi-disciplinary teams, especially in projects; ability to work individually,
- Ability to communicate effectively in Turkish and English, orally, in writing, and visually; ability to write effective reports and comprehend written reports, prepare design and production reports, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear and intelligible instructions,
- Awareness of the need for lifelong learning; ability to access information, follow developments in science and technology, and continue to educate themselves,
- Consciousness to behave according to ethical principles and professional and ethical responsibility; knowledge of standards used in electrical-electronics engineering practice,
- Knowledge about business life practices such as project management, risk management, and change management; awareness of entrepreneurship and innovation; knowledge about sustainable development,
- Knowledge about the global and social effects of electrical-electronics engineering practices on health, environment, safety, and the contemporary issues of the century reflected in the field of engineering and awareness of the legal consequences of engineering solutions.